- Online ASL Dictionaries
- TV Shows
- Resources for kids
- Weekly group sessions held every Wednesday evening
- Meet and practice with other students
- Have the opportunity to network with others
- Learning tips after every session
- Interactive live streamed classes every month
- Classes designed to accelerate learning and increase fluency
- Open Q&As at the end of every class
- Access to a library of all previous classes
- Personalized to help catapult you towards fluency
- Designed specifically for you, your goals, and your learning style
- Bi-weekly or weekly 1:1 sessions with your choice of instructor
- Assignments and evaluations optional (no pressure)
- Receive your free copy of “6 Steps to Sign Language Fluency”
- Get exclusive invitations to LIVE classes and other special events
- Periodically get early access to videos
- Access to special discounts and promotions
THE FASTEST ROUTE TO FLUENCY
When confronted with a monumental challenge, we have two choices. We can try to do it alone … or we could ask for help.
For example, did you know that it wasn’t until 1953 that someone successfully climbed to the peak of Mount Everest. However, today over 800 people a year reach the top. How? With guides that help them each step of the way.
Learning a new language can be a lot like climbing a mountain filled with challenges and pitfalls. Trying to make the climb alone can be frustrating.
So, whether you are just getting started or have been trying to learn sign language for years, getting a little extra help along the way can make all the difference in the world. Schedule a free consultation with us today to see if our program would be a good fit for you.
Learning a new language can be fun, exciting, and empowering. However, at the same time it can be difficult and challenging. That is why I wanted to provide tools that can help make learning sign language a fun and engaging process.
For example, on YouTube I have created some simple and easy to follow lessons to help you build a solid foundation for your new sign language journey.
If you are completely new to the language, you may want to start with my “Learn the Basics” series where we cover things such as the ABCs, numbers, colors, animals, and also the first 100 signs you need to know. You can also find all of our videos all in one place right here.
I also have a other videos that cover themed based vocabulary on location, for example, teaching signs for zoo animals at a zoo. These are a fun way to make learning new vocabulary fun and entertaining.
You can find all of my lessons, interviews, and tips on my YouTube channel where I publish a new videos regularly. Subscribing is a great way to be consistent and add new vocabulary, gain insights into deaf culture, and receive some great learning tips. Plus, its free!
For updates on all our latest content, be sure to check out our blog.
SUPPORT OUR MISSION
ASL Basics was created with the goal of offering free educational content to allow anyone the opportunity to learn sign language online. I am very grateful that so far we have been able to do just that. We have enabled tens of thousands of people from dozens of countries to learn sign language.
According to the National Institute on Deafness (NIDCD) as many as 3 of every 1,000 children are born with hearing loss and more than 90% of deaf children are born to hearing parents.
Your support would mean that we could continue to produce free educational content to empower hearing parents to communicate with their deaf or hard-of-hearing children, teachers the ability to directly communicate with their deaf students, or afford anyone the opportunity to learn sign language and be a part of the deaf community.
On top of that, you also receive some special benefits on Patreon too, such as exclusive access to live group classes, behind the scenes content, early access to our videos, and much more. And as an added bonus, you also get a discounts on all our merch.