Whether you need help with ASL grammar, want to improve your receptive skills, or simply need a practice partner, we can help you in a safe and non-judgmental one on one environment.
Can you relate to any of these statements?
- “I have a hard time understanding other people’s signing.”
- “I don’t have anyone to practice with”
- “I struggle with ASL grammar.”
- “I don’t feel like I’m making the progress I should be.”
- “I think I’m too old to start learning a new language.”
- “Maybe I’m not a language person after all.”
- “I’m just not getting it!”
Our one on one sessions are designed to help you overcome the challenges that YOU are personally struggling with.
So, if you can relate to any of the statements above or are just looking for a little extra help, we would love to work with you!